Operations Manager | Woodbridge, Virginia
Who You’re Working With
This exterior remodeling company is based out of Virginia & offers decades of expertise within the home improvement industry. Beginning in 1986, this company provides exceptional customer service & high-quality products. In addition, this company has been featured in Qualified Remodeler’s Top 500 remodelers & in 550 Remodeling!
They specialize in decking, patios, & screen rooms! They’re looking for a skilled Sales Manager to join their team & drive sales for these services!
Living in Woodbridge, Virginia
This position would be in Woodbridge, Virginia, a well-renowned area in Prince William Virginia. Woodbridge offers a small-town charm with a plethora of resources due to it location next to larger communities like Marumsco & 20 miles south of Washington, D.C.
This town offers a variety of outdoor recreation thanks to its several beautiful parks like Occoquan Bay National Wildlife Refuge. In addition, it’s home to the Potomac Nationals minor league baseball team & offers a plethora of retail therapy options.
Learn more about this charming area
Utilize a cost-of-living calculator to determine if this city is the right fit for you! CLICK HERE
What You’ll Receive
- $110K+ total compensation
- Bonus structure
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance available
What You’ll Be Doing
This position will report directly to the General Manager & will have a separate Production Leader that oversees the Installers. This position will primarily assist with the production side
- Oversee the Quality Control Department & Remeasure Technicians
- Recruit, train, & manage staff
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, & vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Communicate directly with customers & resolve any issues that may arise
- Responsible for scheduling & completion of master installer certification training for all lead installers
- Maintain & update monthly budget report
- Develop, implement, & maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes & procedures to enhance & sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Ensure operation activities remain on time & within a defined budget
You’re a Great Fit If You Have…
- Home improvement industry background
- Strong recruiting background
- Previous experience using a CRM
- History of NPS/Customer Satisfaction Scores being met & exceeded
- Experience managing office staff including schedulers, coordinators, etc.
Want to learn more? Click the button below to schedule time on one of our Recruiter’s calendars!CONNECT
|Job Category||Home Improvement, Production|