This is a senior-level Marketing career that has opportunities to grow into a Chief Marketing Officer. It is high-paying, offers strong benefits, & is perfect if you’re looking for the next step in your career.
Who You’re Working with
This is a $1.3 billion dollar organization that has a strong home improvement division that is currently at $40M currently &. has plans to grow to $100M over the next 3 years! The Home Improvement division houses two companies that are both best-in-class national brands. In addition, this organization has a strong focus on creating meaningful value by providing dedicated, customer-focused problem-solvers to their clients.
We are currently looking to recruit an Executive Director of Marketing to join this company’s team. This position would handle all aspects of marketing across their Home Improvement Group.
What Current Employees Are Saying
“I was given the opportunity to grow & evolve in my many roles here – free of limitations. They have allowed me to play to my strengths & not kept me tethered to a specific area of expertise. It’s a testament to the company’s culture to put so much trust & support in my potential.”
“From top to bottom, providing support to one another is what we value as a company. If an employee is struggling or is deserving of accolades – leadership does everything they can to acknowledge him/her.”
What’s in it for You
- $170-$200K total compensation (depending upon experience & performance)
- Annual stock options
- Great health benefits (BCBS) with several choices, including…
- Low or high deductible
- 401K with a match
What You’ll Get to Do
- The Director of Marketing will be responsible for all aspects of marketing across their home improvement group and serves as a marketing and strategic advisor to the General Manager and the business.
- Lead & oversee the organization’s marketing strategy & continue to drive new leads through digital, traditional, and non-traditional marketing avenues
- Will help build out the marketing department as the organization grows and assist with recruiting, hiring, & training new marketing team members
- Manage current & new marketing vendor relationships
- Lead the planning & integration of the new direct-to-consumer business model
- Develop & execute effective omnichannel marketing initiatives (direct-to-consumer & dealer) that synchronize product branding & advertising through all marketing channels.
You’re a Fit if You Have…
- Marketing leadership experience within a B2C in-home sales organization
- Strong understanding of B2C lead generation, which includes:
- Traditional marketing campaigns
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Inbound & outbound Call Center campaigns
- Home Improvement Industry experience preferred
- Experience managing team & agency relationships
- Proven track record of helping grow a B2C sales-driven organization
- Extensive marketing software & technology knowledge
Click the Connect button to get in touch with one of our Recruiters to learn more about this position!CONNECT
|Job Category||Home Improvement, Marketing, Sales|