This company is looking to add an individual with strong industry expertise to the team that will work together with the company’s owner to handle daily activities & help grow the company to $30M.
If you’re looking for the next step in your career & want to assist with the expansion of a growing company this position may be for you.
Who You’re Working With
A family-owned roofing business that has been in business for over 10 years. Working with this company is like joining the family. With a heavy emphasis on communication, they always empower their members to do their best work.
Living in Ann Arbor, MI
Ann Arbor is a popular city in the midwestern state of Michigan. This bustling city is home to the University of Michigan, is a culinary hotspot, & is packed with a plethora of entertainment. Ann Arbor is perfectly nestled between multiple thriving communities which creates an urban-suburban feel.
Looking to learn more? CLICK HERE
What You’ll Recieve
- $350K+ total compensation expectation (based on performance & experience)
- Room for professional advancement within the company
- Direct contact & earn hands-on experience with the company’s owner
- Lucarative bonus structure
What You’ll Get to Do
- Work hand in hand with the business owner & other company leaders
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assign weekly performance goals & assure their completion, while accomplishing your own goals
- Seek out opportunities for expansion & growth by developing new business relationships
- Develop new solutions to meet client needs
- Ensure effectiveness of the organization’s staff & divisions
- Evaluate performance & productivity of business & employees
You’re a Great Fit if You Have…
- Strong understanding of the home improvement industry
- Experience managing a $30M+ organization
- Proven track record of growing & expanding a business/company division
- Detail orientated & strong organizational skills
- Strong level of management & customer service experience
- Understanding of interior home improvement industry is preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Able to work independently
Looking for more information? Schedule a call using the Connect button below!CONNECT
|Job Category||General Management, Home Improvement|